When was the moment you realized your calling? Today’s guest learned hers while at high school in the United States, away from family and everything she knew. Elaine Fancy started her career in a dark room shooting black and white film, but her passion and love for photography grew, and she quickly rose to the top of her field.
In this episode, Fancy shares what it’s like being an introvert with an extrovert’s job, her experience working with Gordon Ramsay, and why she needed to expand and build her own agency.
Sometimes people just think that things can be cheaper because anyone can do it. ‘Anyone’ is a photographer for now, you can buy a camera anywhere, but do you have the skill to do the right job?E. Fancy
In This Episode:
- The difference between a CF card and an SD card
- How Fancy’s HEIGHT made it hard for her to get a job
- Her first freelance job was shooting Cirque Du Soleil
- How to delegate
- Artists should be paid on time! See: “F*ck you, Pay me”
- Expanding her team & founding Ripple Media Group
Connect with E. Fancy:
Connect with the Cast:
- Download for iOS or Android at hvr.world