Let’s talk about creativity, lifestyle, and fashion. Today, we chat with this super fashionable duo, Lisa Kisber and Vicky Milner, about the Canadian Arts & Fashion Awards (CAFA) and their new venture, ShopSquad.
Lisa Kisber specializes in live on-air storytelling, production, and advertorial. With experience as a guest, a regular host, and having her national beauty show on Today’s Shopping Choice, she has brought sales to life nationally for almost a decade. As a resident on-air expert for Global’s National Morning Show and as the producer and host of the Canadian Arts and Fashion Awards’ only red carpet show, Lisa has mastered the art of conveying excitement, entertainment, and key messaging.
Vicky Milner is the President of CAFA, created to celebrate and support outstanding achievement and emerging talent in the Canadian fashion industry. Vicky is a passionate and forward-thinking entrepreneur, philanthropist, and corporate leader, with extensive experience in various industries, including fashion, retail, music and entertainment, and non-profit event management and fundraising.
“We want brands to be able to do the best they can.”– Lisa Kisber
In This Episode:
- Lisa and Vicky talk about their background and how they ended up working together
- What was it like for the Music TV Industry then and now?
- How do these two get things done amidst their hectic schedules?
- Submission for the 2022 CAFA NewGen List, a new category for this year
- How can brands benefit from working with Lisa and Vicky?
- What’s the idea behind ShopSquad?
- Exciting things are ahead for Lisa and Vicky as the world opens up again